Thursday, September 23, 2010

Working Towards My Goal

I've been working out three times a weeks just like I told myself I would. I'm going to the gym on Monday and Friday mornings and to Zumba on Wednesday. Working out seems to be doing its job. I'm almost to my September goal of 210.

I've also been going shopping in my closet. I forgot how many clothes I have. It's way cheaper than going to a store, but I'm hoping I do have to buy new clothes when I get to my goal. That will be so much fun to go to regular stores and not see an X in the size.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for closet shopping!! Hitting those clothes that you haven't fit in in a while is just like Christmas, LOL!

    I hope I get to do some shopping AT goal too, though. Here's to NO MORE Xs in the sizes, indeed! :D

    ReplyDelete